Drive the growth of your company thanks to digital tools, web marketing, IS industrialisation and human capital development.
Align your organisation with growth
Growth is a systemic phenomenon that requires the alignment of all corporate functions, including IT.
Ensuring IT alignment with growth is a more and more complex challenge for various reasons :
- Data volume boom
- Architecture increasing complexity embedding heterogeneous items
- IS decentralisation
In such a context, scalability becomes the key word, especially in relation to :
- Infrastructures on demand within a cloud computing approach
- A flexible and scalable software factory (service centre, offshore)
- A service-oriented architecture allowing the decoupling of different elements of the Information System in order to easily integrate rapid evolutions
- A web ecosystem (Internet site, e-commerce site, client portal) and a Search Engine Marketing strategy to reduce client acquisition and loyalty costs
Turn your IS, Internet sites and Search Engine Marketing into growth leverage factors
IT, IS and web ecosystems must not be seen as cost centres but moreover as performance vectors as long as they are designed upstream to accompany or support growth.
From a functional point of view, the IT’s contribution to growth relies on the following :
- Fostering innovation through knowledge management tools and collaboration
- Implementing new offer/product accelerated launch processes based on PLM (Product LifeCycle Management) approaches
- Fostering information valorisation through EMD (electronic document management) and BI (Business Intelligence) tools; according to MIT, companies that have a data strategy achieve in average a 5% higher productivity compared to their competitors.
- Digitising supply chain processes, including recruitment and client experience
- Embedding the SEM dimension – search engine marketing (SEO – search engine optimisation, SEA, SMO) before website design in order to achieve optimal efficacy
Unleash the potential of your collaborators
Growth is the result of a constant attention paid to the corporate human dimension. Human resources management represents a success key factor for the Pentalog Group, and this is why we have come up with innovative solutions to boost human capital :
- Defining a salary policy aligned with growth
- Developing different mechanisms to attract, motivate and retain collaborators
- Developing soft/hard skills improvement tools and processes
- Implementing governance, project organisation and an IT organisation aligned with growth objectives
- Developing corporate well-being through collaboration and mobility
- Favouring the emergence of new talents
- Encouraging learning of new trades based on a more transparent web communication (community manager, blogger)
Sales acceleration is what we do best!