Digitisation is a technological and economic revolution that triggers extremely violent changes. No organization is spared the collateral damage unless it is ready to fight to survive. Building a digital strategy is the battle plan to defend and extend one’s digital territory and the only way to attain digital supremacy on the long term.
Digitising company territory
The company’s digital territory relies on :
- a multi-channel platform ecosystem : sites and blogs, mobile applications and connected objects
- an e-reputation that guarantees : brand values, emotions, the dream
- proofs : product and service quality, client satisfaction, registered patents, research & innovation funding
- client and prospect “tribal” communities, researchers and project managers, employees and future recruits, allies and partners
- a digital content and editorial theme strategy
- digital heroes, corporate heralds on social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
Digital supremacy: attack and defend yourself at the same time
Building a digital strategy for your company allows you to solve the growth-profitability dilemma.
The company makes use of digital supremacy methods since process digitisation enables it to build a cost-effective and self-sustainable growth.
Building a digital culture – what does it mean?
- going from process to algorithm, from algorithm to patent, from technique to certification (fiscal facilities), from certification to emotion.
When a company starts to dream, it has finished building its digital strategy.
- a continuous process.
To win battle after battle, the company must equally sustain an R&D effort. It must continue to register patents, and not rely on past success.
- certification of the company’s digital heritage by a third party, namely the state, through: innovation, algorithms, processes, R&D valorisation, fiscal facilities and public funding.
Cloud and mobility: mass surgical strike
A cloud infrastructure and a mobile application give you full power over the universal remote control.
The cloud allows rapid deployment of no matter what medium accessible via a mobile terminal: mobile application, web platform, SaaS application.
The mobile makes mass surgical strike possible as the most agile means of occupying a territory. To be honest, everybody carries a weapon in their pocket. Deploying a mobile application means deploying an occupation weapon and keep in touch with communities in order to react at any time.
Building a digital culture and sustainable efficiency
In a digital universe that is continuously evolving, companies must start from a solid ground.
Building a digital culture serves precisely to bring the company from managerial reaction to sustainable construction. It is a growth and sustainability guarantee.
Building a digital culture means implementing a culture of efficiency. Companies must leave the past behind and switch to innovation if they want to become actors of the digital R&D world and protect themselves.
Taking shelter also implies discouraging attacks by playing the transparency card. When an organisation is visible and keeps dreaming, participates in different events, produces digital know-how, it shows to the rest of the world that it is strong enough to defend itself. The world’s attitude towards it changes as well.
If you want peace, prepare for war
All companies can build a digital culture. Pentalog Institute will assist you with :
- detecting low-cost digitisation niches
- evaluating digitization costs compared to non-digitisation
- initiating or reinforcing the digitisation of the sales, recruitment and marketing processes
Gaining a market and building barriers means occupying the digital space, being visible, building a digital citadel. Pentalog Institute will help you be more agile, reduce costs, accelerate growth, reinforce your digital territory and gather communities:
- legal assistance for your brands, patents, online sales
- fiscal and technological expertise to obtain public labels
- innovation funding consulting
- web marketing strategy consulting
Pentalog Institute helps go on the digital offensive
The Pentalog Institute digital strategy consultants offer you action plans aimed at :
- reducing client acquisition costs, obtaining and keeping as many clients as possible
- building and animating the set of digital communication tools
- digitising processes, for example, by means of an e-commerce sales strategy
- developing mobile applications
- managing cloud issues
- taking your cloud resources and mobile aps to Big Data
- developing your local brand